Sunday, May 9, 2010

yesterday, today, tomorrow, and most likely next week = sucky

I graduated yesterday, and it was not a good day.

But first I hung out for a few days. :)

Thursday afternoon I arrived around 3. We went to get 25 cent donuts, which of course they had run out of by the time we arrived. That's ok, though, 'cause one of my friends has a boyfriend now! :) Thursday night we went to the nursing pinning ceremony and had cake afterward. Then I went to the music building and played piano for a while because all of my friends were packing. Then I came back to the apt and we hung out for a long time, until 3 am, talking and enjoying life in the moment.

Friday morning we were up bright and early for grad practice. That was fun and a half, not. Then we moved the apt furniture back to its original location, and then Rachel and I watched survivor, which was insanely depressing, btw. Soon it was time for Rachel and I to go to an honors ceremony, which was kinda weird and awkward. Then everyone went out to eat with their families...so I chilled at the apt with Carrie and her family for a while (they didn't go out to eat). Then baccalaureate. Then the party, which was actually at on of fun. By that time I was very sleep deprived so I was slightly more hyper than normal but that's ok, it was fun. Then we headed back to the apt and just hung out for a while. It was so bittersweet, because i knew that once I went to bed it would all be over. Eventually, though, we were all so exhausted we were falling asleep, so we headed to bed. :(

Yesterday stunk. I survived the graduation ceremony, but afterward was SO HARD! I didn't want to say goodbye, at all. But say goodbye I did. My family went to Red Robin afterward. Then I went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment