Saturday, May 22, 2010

coping

Today I worked another 10 hour day, which actually ends up being about a 11.5 hour day including lunch break and driving time. It was slightly better, because I brought something to do in my spare time, and because I was more mentally prepared. Plus, I had a program at 7. A stick bread program. Yummy!

[random side note...it is SO HOT in my room. if it stays like this I will not be sleeping tonight. this makes me sad, because i want to sleep.]

Life isn't particularly fun right now. I'm stuck far between the points in life that I want to be at. College is gone forever now...friends have graduated/are home for the summer. And with the start of my summer job, I no longer have the time that I did have at home to talk on facebook/skype/the phone/whatever. I'm working...what seems like all the time. I'm also 3.5 months away from moving to Washington (which honestly is a good thing - I'm not yet mentally prepared to move thousands of miles away).

[it's still ridiculously hot in this room. I'm doomed.]

i dunno...i'm just sad, and lonely, and needed somewhere to admit that. i don't want to go with the lame facebook status post, so I figured I'd just get it out here... i'm not a fan of my current life situation. i'm not ok with the fact that if i want to have any sort of social life this summer, I will have to find new friends, and I'm not ok with the fact that my college friends are gone forever. i'm not ok with any of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment