Tuesday, May 4, 2010

the summer draws near.

Today was my last day subbing as a middle school science teacher. Bittersweet...I really enjoyed my days subbing there. I have a couple days opening at T.O.D. before I head back to NW for graduation weekend. AHHHHHHHHHH! NOT OK!

Next week Bekah, Sarah and I are leaving on our road trip to look at apartments. I'm getting really excited for that.

My life is going to be insane this summer. I am getting myself mentally prepared for a lot of working...but there's also going to be a lot of fun going on. I'm actually very excited about the summer. I'm going to be working so much that I won't exactly have time to miss a social life. And, I'm going to the Boundary Waters in August!!! I'm so excited for August. It is going to be a rocking month. And September is going to be the "marilee's life changes dramatically in a good way" month. So, I just have to make it through the rest of May, and then June and July. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment