Tuesday, June 22, 2010

things i wish i could say

I have found life to be messy. It's rarely simple, and the vast majority of the time I find that a door is closed and I still have things to say. So, I wanted to say those things here, anonymously directed, of course, in this public forum, because there is something strangely therapeutic about knowing that at least *someone* heard.

~~~~~
It is well with my soul. God is good, and He is faithful. Do not hold onto any unnecessary weight or baggage - walk free in the goodness and grace of our God. Do not see my silence as hurt or hatred, but rather as a sign of love.
~~~
I wish you could see what you have done to the relationship we could have had. I wish you could see how wrong what we do have is. I wish you could see how imperfect I am, and how different I am than the perception that you so desperately cling to. But know, above all, that I love you, and that it is because of this love that I remain silent.
~~~
I hope you're okay... and deep down I know you're okay. You are strong. I'm sorry if the lesson I needed to learn cost you something - I can only pray that at least something about it all was positive for you too.
~~~
Sometimes I wonder if everything that was said about you is true.
~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment