Sunday, June 27, 2010

giddy

I think I am going to begin the process of pursuing an apartment lead tomorrow. This makes me very excited. It's reasonably priced, location is good (aka no need to drive to school), and it's a one bedroom rather than a studio.

I'm finding myself to be unreasonably excited about the future. I am so ready to leave, to start something new. Life is good here, but I am definitely needing a change of scenery, a new start. Distance from the place that I have always called home, not because of a flaw inherent in home, but because it has always been home, and it's time to experience the wider world.

Bellingham is a beautiful, liberal, laid back town surrounded by mountains, trees, and water. It rains there more often than not, and the seasons are mild. It could not be more different than here. I am ready to experience something completely new. I'm excited to join this new community, to learn to call it home, to add my voice to the symphony.

No comments:

Post a Comment