Sunday, June 6, 2010

skeleton update

So, I haven't truly updated this in a while, except for that one liner update from a couple days ago. It's not for lack of things to say, but rather from a need to censor that which I allow the public to know.

Life is so good. Thursday night I went to OC to visit Tara. We went out to eat and played ridiculous arcade games on our laptops and talked about life, love and the pursuit of happiness. :) It was soooo fun, and needed, and I was so sad when I had to leave. I think I've talked to almost everyone that I was close friends with in college in some way shape or form in the last three days - I've had so many phone conversations, and a fair amount of facebook chat conversations as well.

I had Friday off of work. That was so nice. Not only did I get a few things figured out that needed to be figured out, but I had the opportunity to spend the morning with Tara, the afternoon on the phone, and the evening with my parents in Sioux Falls.

Yesterday I worked all day, and it was quite boring. It was just a very very long day, and I had so many places I would have rather been, people I would have rather been talking to. But, alas, it cannot be helped. :)

Today I had off. Church this morning, and then the entire afternoon has been spent talking to/skyping with friends. :) Doesn't get much better than that...except being with them in person, of course. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment