Friday, June 25, 2010

fragments or something

Here are a list of all the fragmented thoughts that I really want to tell someone, but there's no one to tell. Lol. This might push me into the "pathetic" category.

I'm considering an apartment in Bellingham, and have been considering it for two days now, but haven't had the chance to make the call yet because of work. I have till Monday to decide on whether or not to pursue it. I want to pursue it, because then I would have an apartment and not have to worry about it anymore, but I don't want to pursue it because I'd have to pay for August's rent.

I am so ready to be done with this summer. I'm so antsy, and ready to move.

I really think I made the right choice (yes this is vague, so deal with it :P) and feel more at peace with this choice than I think I expected I would. It's a good feeling. :)

I'm ready for Sunday, and really sad that it's so close all at the same time, because it will be my last day off for two weeks. :S

The summer is flying by...already almost the fourth of July. Next weekend. RIDICULOUS.

I'm finally gaining freedom to move forward completely free. This makes me happy.

I'm surprised at how little I hate this summer. It's actually quite tolerable not having a social life. I'm so busy with work I barely miss it. :P

I'm going to Chicago at the end of August! I'm going to the Boundary Waters at the beginning of August! Which means that August will FLY by, which means that I only have one more normal month left before I move. YAY! And only one more month of T.O.D.

I slept 12 hours last night, so I am celebrating by staying up waaaay later than I normally do. 12:40 and counting, woot woot.

WWU gives its grad students who are TAs free health insurance. Yay? I'm tempted to ask them if they can just give me the money in cash instead, since I get to stay on my parents' plan. :P

It's good that I'm going to end up with more money in my savings account by the time I move than I originally thought I would, since I have all these random trips coming up, and since I'm going to have to buy random things like vacuum cleaners and textbooks when I get to WA.

Which brings up another rant... why do we have wedding showers for random 28 year old women who are getting married but obviously have been living on their own for a very long time and have their own stuff already but we don't have wedding showers for 22 year old women who are NOT getting married but have to STRUGGLE through life on their own? INJUSTICE! I OBJECT!

Haha...obviously I need to go to bed and quit this random post before it gets any more ridiculous.

1 comment:

  1. Ha, I know what you mean about wedding showers. I moved out of my parents' house and in with a roommate who had a bunch of stuff. Now she is moving away, so I am busy going to garage sales and getting a toaster, hand mixer, blender, table, table cloth, chairs, silverware, utensils, etc.

    ReplyDelete