Sunday, October 31, 2010

living life alone

Life isn't always wonderful...even in its most wonderful forms.

It's like this. I love being here, and I wouldn't change it for the world. Being here is an opportunity I am absolutely blessed to have. I love the people I am meeting and getting to know, and I love the chance to get paid to go to school. I love living by myself. I love my church. I love it all! :)

And yet, it is hard sometimes. It's hard to be a 22 year old single woman in a church where everyone's either older, younger, or married. Although I think they're wonderful, it's really hard for me to relate to them, and it's also really easy to feel intensely lonely. I honestly believe life isn't meant to be lived alone, and yet, at this point, I live my life alone. This is especially evident on Sunday mornings. I go to church alone, I leave alone. I drift from cluster to cluster alone, and there doesn't seem to be much hope of that changing. It can be somewhat depressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment