Wednesday, September 22, 2010

i'm home

I've come home. On so many levels. You ask me how I'm liking it here? I love it. I was walking home today for lunch, and I was grinning ear to ear like a giddy schoolgirl the whole way.

Life is just...good. I love this place and its beauty, I love being a history grad student, I love being a TA. I love buying textbooks again, and I love the people here.

There aren't really words for the way that I feel. It's just this incredible peace and exhilarating energy that I feel comes from God. I am so excited to be here, to serve God in this place. I didn't know that I had it in me to so fully embrace a new place and a new group of people. I love my friends from back home and I look back fondly on my college experience. But, with each passing hour here, I become more and more convinced that the best part of my life may be yet to come. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment