Saturday, January 29, 2011

my mundane life

My mundane life as of late:
  • Last night I exited Boundary Bay to the entire place cheering for me for no particular reason other than jumping on a bandwagon. That was a first for me. Slightly embarrassing... The whole night reminded me a little of Perkins runs in college, actually, especially when the whole restaurant randomly broke into "Happy Birthday"....to no one.
  • I have been being remarkably successful at not getting much done. That must change starting today.
  • I made my first month's weight-loss goal five days early, which is problematic since I then feel like I can slack till the beginning of February...and gain back some of the weight lost. Oops.
  • TA office Risk is going well...I think my fear of being a threat inadvertently caused me to encourage someone else to be a threat...which is a threat to my being a threat, which is a threat to me winning the game. Oh well. I love Risk for the journey, not the actual world domination, so it's all good. :)
  • I love my life. It's great. I'm so blessed to be doing something I love, to be training for a job that I know I will love. I'm blessed to be doing something where I don't dread "going to work." There are so many people, even those doing what they want to do or feel called to do, that complain about going to work. I remember the feeling of dreading a shift...and I hope that I will be blessed enough to live my life truly loving in every way what I do, so that work is not work.

No comments:

Post a Comment