Tuesday, April 13, 2010

so good!

I had SUCH a good two days at school. Every time I go there I come back refreshed, and this especially happens when I'm able to be there for more than one night. I don't even know what exactly was so good about it...but it has given me an incredible amount of energy. :) My plans are to do it again ASAP. :) I got to spend quality time and have great conversations with so many people - Tara, Rachel, Sarah, Brett, Carrie to name just a few...it was so good. We played games, went for walks, ate meals, exchanged backrubs, went to the Steggy Keggy, laughed, played Risk... *sigh*. I'm just so happy right now. My visits to Northwestern are something that I will forever look back on as one of the best parts of my 8 months at home. I love that I don't have homework and can just spend time with people when I'm there instead of worrying/stressing about due dates and schedules. It is one of the best things to happen to me, because when I do have homework, I tend to give it first priority or at least stress about it all the time, not able to give myself fully to spending quality time with people. Graduating early was such a good idea for me. Yeah, it means living an hour away, which is sad, but it also means the opportunity to spend time with my family, work/make money, and make frequent visits to the place that became home for the 3.5 years I spent there.

No comments:

Post a Comment