Friday, April 9, 2010

emotional wreck!

Tonight my heart overflows with so many emotions that I don't know quite what to do.

Let me enumerate them.

1) I miss my friends a ton, and I've only been away for 12.5 hours.
2) I wish I was at NW right now, and am so excited for Sunday night when I go back to visit again for a couple days.
3) I am scared out of my mind to move to Washington, especially since I'm pretty much committed to it now, and it is by no means certain that Sarah will be able to join me out there.
4) I am very very sad that graduation is approaching so rapidly - I don't know what I'll do when everyone leaves OC and I am left here at home without them...
5) I like my waitressing job when I am the only waitress.
6) I am so so so excited about the future. I'm excited to live by the ocean and the mountains, to live by Canada, to experience something completely different. I'm excited to study again, and I'm so excited to learn German.
7) I am very excited to go to the Boundary Waters this summer.
8) I am thinking a lot about how the heart heals, and how hope and excitement for the future are one of the best ways to allow the heart to heal.
9) I LOVE GERMAN, and I LOVE LEARNING IT!
10) When I die, I want to leave my house filled with my stuff, and just leave the door open, so that people can come look through my stuff and find things they want. I am so grateful for the German book I may or may not have procured from an abandoned house. I am convinced that 1950s German textbooks are better than new ones. I love the history that is in an abandoned house, and the way that the people live on through stacks of their possessions and the toothbrushes still hanging on the wall.

That's all. I feel better now. Maybe I won't have to keep changing my facebook status now...I got it all out! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment