Friday, April 2, 2010

I've been working for almost two weeks now, every day. Some days only 4-5 hours a day, some days up to 12 hours a day. It's been a long haul. Only two days left now until I have a day off (woot, woot, right? haha) I can't complain too much though. This two week stint of working has earned me a ton of money, and it has kept me busy and not bored.

I'm still waiting on official word from grad school - I've turned down WIU, and so now it's basically WWU or bust (USD). It's hard waiting...but it's even harder being fairly certain that I'm going to have good financial aid from the school, but not being certain whether or not I will have a roommate when I get out there. I will be very relieved when I know that for sure.

In a month it will be time for graduation. All my friends will be leaving, and with them the last vestiges of a social life for me. I will miss them so much. Once summer hits, I will truly just be counting down the days to September. And it will come quickly, I know it will. I must work to live in the moment and enjoy life for what it is, good and bad.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to miss you too, Marilee! We should hang out together over the summer sometime, so that both of our social lives aren't one-hit KO'd.

    ReplyDelete