Monday, April 12, 2010

operation sleep deprivation

i have been rather giddy the past couple days. tonight was craaaaazy at the restaurant, and i was so hyper. i made $80. that was exciting. i'm all about $10 an hour in tips. and then i drove halfway to oc in my giddy state before realizing i had left my laptop/books at the restaurant...so i drove for at least 45 minutes extra tonight.

i am beginning to be addicted to learning german. it's sorta fun to be addicted to something so academic again.

i should not be awake right now. it is 3:06 am and in three days I will be waking up in 2 hours which means that the next 2 days need to include me making huge changes to my sleep schedule. operation sleep deprivation has officially started. Haha. If i fail to deprive myself of sleep it may become operation nyquil on tuesday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment