Sunday, March 7, 2010

reality

On Friday after subbing in the morning at the daycare, I headed to OC to visit a few friends that aren't leaving till Sunday for spring break. It was so good. We didn't do anything crazy - just hung out. But I needed it.

I might be going to WIU for an interview in a couple weeks. That is insane. Especially since I don't even know if I'm accepted into the program yet. So I'll have to find that out for sure before I head on a random road trip to Illinois. But it would be an awesome weekend if it does happen - I'd go to my OC on Friday night, go to the choir concert, then head out on Saturday morning for my friend Natalie's wedding. That night I'd drive to Chicago (crazy, yes...) and visit Rachel for a day or two. Then on Monday or Tuesday I'd drive back to the west side of Illinois and interview for a graduate assistantship tutor position. Then back home again.

Now I have to go to work. Last night was beyond insane - I haven't been so stressed in forever...I hope tonight is a tad slower. I made a lot of money, but I don't know if it was worth it.

Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment