Tuesday, March 16, 2010

early morning musings

So I work mornings at the restaurant two days a week now. Today was my training day. I was up at 5:15 and at the restaurant by 5:45. I watched what the regular morning waitress did, helped her out a bit, and went back home at 7:00. I was home before the sun came up. I made breakfast, and am now hanging out for 3-4 hours until it's time to head back to work at 11.

I love my life.

Really, I do.

I think that last night as I was preparing myself mentally for the 5 hour time change in sleeping schedule that I was about to embark on, I realized that I was ready. I'm ready to wake up before the sun and go to bed shortly after it leaves. I'm ready to say goodbye to the insane college student's schedule and embrace a more natural way of living. I'm ready to work 8+ hour work days and the entire afternoon and evening ahead of me. It's gonna be good. :)

Side note...I'm watching Lost right now. It's super sad. Just had to get that out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment