Tuesday, September 6, 2011

stream of consciousness

Things I am thinking (welcome to my mind):

I wonder if I can play the game "Bang!" online. Oh, no, I can't. Sad day.

I wish that single people had the equivalent of wedding showers so I could get free stuff. I'd ask for all board games. Forget dishes and towels. Risk ALL THE WAY. Oh, and Bang! with all its expansions. I haven't played that game in way too long.

I'm scared of my car repair bill. I'm getting it fixed right now...and I'm waiting for the phone call of doom. AHH. I want to sell my car so bad. If only I didn't need it to have independence.

The last two days I have gotten up at 7:30 am. I go to bed like a normal person and wake up like a normal person! It's kinda weird to have the whole morning to do stuff... But nice.

Speaking of do stuff, tomorrow I need to finish moving out of my apartment and hand in my key. I hope I get my deposit back from them and from the electric company... that might make this car repair bill slightly less terrible...

AHH.

It's beautiful outside today. I love September in Washington...it has been hotter this month than all summer... lol. Today I got Subway and there weren't any empty seats inside so I had to eat out on a bench on the sidewalk in the sun. I almost melted. Almost. But then I walked to a cafe, found internet, and here I am. Mountain Dew has never tasted so good.

I love my life. I love loving life, and enjoying every day for what it is - another chance to make memories.

Well, the call of doom arrived. Brake calipers went out because I drove too long metal on metal. Sad. day. Oh well, I don't feel too bad because it is totally not my fault that it started going bad over labor day weekend, and not only that, the weekend that I happened to absolutely need my car to move and had to drive it a ton. It is my fault I suppose that I didn't get the rotors replaced a month or two ago, but I don't know enough about cars to know how long I had on them...so I will live.

Googling calipers... I guess they don't cost too much in and of themselves... But then I suppose I will need pads and all as well.... so this should be a fun bill. Especially with the transmission fluid flush that I'm also having done.... maybe I should have held off on that one....

Okay, I'm going to stop this random thought puking now. I'm annoying myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment