Sunday, March 27, 2011

job hunting days #4-?

Well, I applied for a hostess position at that restaurant, although I'm pretty sure I was inadvertently an hour and a half late (I got 12 pm confused with 12 am). I also sent in my app to the state park. That's the job I actually want. I doubt I'll get it, but who knows, I guess.

What else is on the agenda, you may ask? Well, I'm planning to bring my resume to Denny's tomorrow. I'm also looking into working retail (at the mall), but, I'm not gonna lie, the idea of working in a clothing store repulses me. I was thinking about the stuff I'd have to do (fold clothes, hang them up, etc, etc, etc) and I died a little inside...I hate shopping, and can't imagine spending day after day in a store. So I'm hoping that the food service industry will work out. If Denny's is a no-go, there are quite a few restaurants and a grocery store close by my apt, so I would be able to walk/bike to work, woot woot.

No comments:

Post a Comment