Friday, March 4, 2011

phasing out

I'm finding it difficult to be able to be honest here; for a wide variety of reasons, circumstances require me to move my pondering elsewhere. I apologize. On the other hand, the name of this blog implies the mundane, and the mundane I can share. So, here we go.

School is going well. I love it. I love the things I read, I love writing papers, I love my ridiculous sticky-note/underlining/writing in the margins of books system. It's a lot of fun.

Spring break is almost here. Everyone has been asking me if I've started looking for a job for summer yet. My answer? No. I will be doing so over spring break, though...no fear.

I'm trying to decide where I want to live next year...if I want to keep my apartment or look elsewhere. I'm actually tempted to keep my apartment, but I also feel like that may be slightly irresponsible. In many ways, it wouldn't be irresponsible, though. I have to decide whether to renew my lease by March 31, which annoys the crap out of me...that's like five months before my first lease even ends...

No comments:

Post a Comment