Thursday, October 25, 2012

Lord, today is Yours.  Teach me to love you and your law above all else.  Keep my eyes fixed on you.  May I learn to love as you have loved me.  Thank you for all the work you are doing in my heart.  I thank you that although growth is never easy, it's always, always worth it.  I thank you for the storm that rages because You are here.  And because You are here, I'd walk through this storm a thousand times.  You are gracious and compassionate, slow to anger, abounding in love.  You are good to all, you have compassion on all that you have made.  As far as the east is from the west, that's how far you've cast my sin from me.

And always the call echoes:

"Follow me, my Daughter."

"I have decided to follow Jesus,
I have decided to follow Jesus,
I have decided to follow Jesus,
No turning back,
No turning back."

No comments:

Post a Comment