Tuesday, October 4, 2011

This weird, weird, weird thing is happening.

I'm mentally checking out of school.

I still do my homework, I still somewhat enjoy it.

But I'm checking out. I'm starting to think about jobs, real life, where I'd like to move to start my real life, and the like.

This is weird. I've always been a "can't get enough of school" type of person. Maybe it changed this summer when I was able to learn for learning's sake. When I fell in love with studying theology...when the world opened up to me in a big way. Maybe it changed when I realized that Walmart could be a career. Maybe it changed when I realized I'm almost twenty-four and I don't fit in at "college" anymore.

In any case, I'm becoming more and more certain that in June I may be on the hunt for a job.

Scary.

But I think it might be time.

No comments:

Post a Comment