Friday, November 23, 2012

My heart and mind's all in a mess right now.

I want to write.  I want so badly to write.  I'm laying awake when I should be sleeping, wishing I could write.

And so I will try, although the truth of today is something that even I do not understand, nor want to.

What I do understand is that life is a mysterious thing.  A beautiful process of learning, loving, letting go, mourning and joyful laughter.  Learning contentment, learning to find joy in the small moments that take my breath away.

Because today was good.  Good in the far-above-mediocre-gift-from-God sort of way.

I think it maybe all took a turn for the beautiful when I found myself at the steering wheel of a boat.  Life's firsts are so exhilarating.  Today was filled with more than one first.  And I'm thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment