Thursday, July 1, 2010

maybe this time.

At 5 minutes to closing time, I made the call. The apartment complex I am looking at has ONE one bedroom unit available on September 7 (nearly perfect timing) and it is also the price I was looking for (cheapest available in that particular complex). I am nearly sure I am going to apply for this one - it's near campus, it's reasonably priced (although more expensive than I was originally planning to consider), it looks fairly decent, and I want to know where I will be living.

And so, I am ready to take the plunge, the step of faith, to make the call...and that scares me a little, because there is so much that I don't know about this apartment. It might be a horrible place that I hate living. But that's the nature of it...

I keep waiting for something to fall through and have to start all over...

No comments:

Post a Comment